[MlMt] Mailmate v2022: "Woosh" sound on sent email gone again

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Feb 16 11:52:57 EST 2024

Hello All ‘Listers and Benny in you get feedback,

Have trouble with reliability of the sent email sound (Woosh) in
particular on this edition. It’s not happening.

Don’t know how to troubleshoot further except to say that on previous
editions on the same machine, it has been known to work. I can try to
switch back to the last known working version - r6015, and post a
follow-up here to confirm that all is well back there. I will confirm
that in a few.

My system: MailMate/6022/282BCB28-893E-51E7-891E-F3272BC540D1
14.3.1/arm64/MacBookPro18,3/10

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -