[MlMt] Why do I get a skinny window?

Fri Sep 15 08:15:54 EDT 2023

On 15 Sep 2023, at 11:45, Annamarie Pluhar wrote:

> It’s annoying. The email message is skinny. Here is [link to
> screenshot.](https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6fgwxwcob0367rt3g2r42/Screenshot-2023-09-15-at-5.40.30-AM.png?rlkey=jsp71knw6f757gnf5pn8wnk4e&dl=0).
>
> This happens when I reboot my computer and start up MM. Any ideas how
> to change this?

But it doesn't happen if you just quit and relaunch MailMate itself?
(Seems unlikely that a reboot would be necessary to reproduce it.)

In any case, could you try and see if it also happens with the latest
upload of MailMate:
http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5985.tbz

If it's still reproducible then write me via Help > Send Feedback an
we'll debug it together.

(Some users still have a crashing issue with r5984. I don't think that
is fixed yet, but hopefully I'll figure it out next week. Other than
that, I believe it's pretty stable.)