[MlMt] Keybinding doesn't work for iCloud messages (only)

Randall Meadows mailmate at not-pc.com
Fri Sep 8 18:26:32 EDT 2023

I have this keybinding set:

"d" = {
	"d" = ( "markAsRead:", "", "moveToMailbox:", "/Trash");
};

so that I can hit "d-d" to mark the selected messages as read and move
them to the trash folder.  This works for all my accounts *except* for
my iCloud account; in this case, it'll do the MOVE, but NOT the MARK.

Since I use the Unread smart mailboxes to keep up with what needs dealt
with, having unread messages in a Trash mailbox is counterproductive.

Anyone else seen this?  Know why?  Know how to make it work?