[MlMt] counting number of threads

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Sep 7 13:57:38 EDT 2023

Hi Zvi,

Interesting way to use a count. Can’t say that I’ve ever tried that,
could work, in some way on a folder/mailbox.

I’m sure our clever member could give some further hints on how to use
count for threads in a (smart or other) mailbox since a thread is simply
a particular mail. As to attaching a count to the parent email, (which
may be what you have in mind), that might be a bit more challenging.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.