[MlMt] Getting r5978

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Sep 3 08:10:40 EDT 2023

Benny,

Please understand, I continue to support your efforts. Despite what
others here call “being salty”, I remain a fan and user of a level
that works for my needs, presently experimental build 1.14 (r5978). If
anyone needs a more stable product, recommend you try the latest test
build, r5937.

In case no one has said it here recently, MailMate certainly
out-distances the performance of other Mail apps in both it’s
versatility, customization and overall performance to users of any
version of MacOS. That is in itself a fabulous achievement.

The site for downloading these *experimental builds* is therefore not
well publicized for the reason you say, Benny. You can find all builds
in the archive page but your own needs and use levels may be worth
considering before installation of an experimental build.

Look for Test Builds in the normal way when Benny chooses to get one to
that level of his own expectation.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -