[MlMt] Getting r5978

Sun Sep 3 07:27:12 EDT 2023

On 3 Sep 2023, at 12:47, Charlie Clark wrote:

> That's because Benny considers these releases too buggy even for tests.

Just a quick update on this. This is still true, and I'm working hard to get back to something usable. Right now, my own build of MailMate is even worse than r5978. Some times, it is necessary to break things completely in order to properly fix them. I'm sorry it's taking a lot longer than anticipated, but I promise the end result will be an improvement.