[MlMt] 5937 is the latest version available. You have version 5964.

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Mon Oct 2 09:57:49 EDT 2023

Quinn Comendant via mailmate wrote (at 2:40 PM on Sunday, October 1,
2023):

> When I check for a new test build, I get this message:
>
>> 5937 is the latest version available. You have version 5964.
>
> How did I end up on a version newer than the latest test version?

It’s awkwardly worded. Aside from that, are you sure you receive this
message when you check for a test build? I only get it when I press
“Check Now” in the General settings *without* holding the Option key
down (or select “Check for Update” in the MailMate menu). The
message is underneath a larger headline that says “You are Using a
Prerelease.” What the message should say is something like “5937 is
the latest official version. You have prerelease version 5964.”

When I check for a test release by holding the Option key down, I get
the message “You are runnin 5964 which is the latest version
available” under the headline “Up To Date.”

Henry Seiden wrote (at 6:30 AM on Monday, October 2, 2023):

> Each version has a version history available in the app when loaded.

  Where is this version history? I can’t find it in the app or in the
archive.