[MlMt] 5937 is the latest version available. You have version 5964.

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Oct 2 09:30:43 EDT 2023

Quinn,

The Archived listing of [MM versions is at this
link](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/) and includes
speculative(my term), test and pre-release versions of 1.14. In the app
the fallback is to r5964. Each version has a version history available
in the app when loaded.

I know of no new release versions beyond all of these. I am on the
current (latest speculative) version r5989 released 9/29/2023.

The fallback version is likely also the pre-release version (check
Version History) and is quite old as new features were released in the
interim.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden, Founder
- -