[MlMt] MailMate deleting wrong message

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Nov 22 18:32:44 EST 2023

On 22 Nov 2023, at 4:27, Michael Nietzold wrote:

> Is I am on Version 1.14 (5939) - is it safe just to download the .tbz
> and overwrite the MM app?

What I do is download and unpack the test/experimental version and then
rename it to add the build number before the ".app", and then copy into
/Applications. That makes it easy to see which version I'm running, and
switch back (because the old version is still there).

For example, here's what MailMate's dock icon looks like on my system:

--Randall