[MlMt] MailMate deleting wrong message

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Nov 22 10:48:00 EST 2023

The upgrade/downgrade is easy this way, thankfully. I’ve done
upgrade/downgrade that way for every build since the official latest
pre-release (5964 and even earlier, I think) without difficulty.

Migrating MM settings to a new User/OS is a far different process, FYI.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.