[MlMt] MailMate deleting wrong message

Eric Sharakan esharakan at mac.com
Tue Nov 21 09:17:25 EST 2023

Looks like Benny addressed this issue in the newly available r5999
version of MM, available at http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/.

You can preview the release notes here:
https://updates.mailmate-app.com/release_notes_archive/MailMate_r5999.html

Seems to be working for me on my 2019 Intel MBP running Sonoma 14.1.1.
Still, it goes without saying that the usual caveats apply with these
early test builds.

-Eric