[MlMt] MailMate deleting wrong message

Eric Sharakan esharakan at mac.com
Thu Nov 9 10:10:31 EST 2023

I think I'm seeing something similar.  If there's a message selected in
the header pane, and I right-click on a different message to perform
some action (e.g. marking the message as junk), that action gets applied
to the first selected message, NOT the one I right-clicked on.

I'm running r5998, and this one issue has me considering downgrading to
the last "Benny-approved" test release.

-Eric