[MlMt] (no subject)

Steven c11 at wubbards.com
Wed Nov 8 15:41:32 EST 2023

In the MM manual, there’s this:

Custom message verifications

Before MailMate sends a message then the message is verified in various ways, for example, it is verified that a subject exists.

It is possible to create some simple custom verifications as well. This is done by creating a file in the current location:

~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/messageVerifications.plist
Here is an example which checks that the message contains at least one tag with a @:

{
verifications = (
{
title = "Message not tagged";
details = "You have not tagged the message. Are you sure you want to send it?";
conditions = "#flags !~ '@'";
}
);
}

When I look in the library, I don’t see a “~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/“ folder.

I know this may be stupid for most of you, but do I just create a folder, put the plist file in it?

Thanks

SCH

SCH