[MlMt] Easy Way to See Rules?

Mike Conley nomad at wasmac.com
Wed Nov 1 08:20:19 EDT 2023

On 1 Nov 2023, at 8:10, Mike Conley wrote:

> Is there an easy (or even complicated) way to access all the defined Rules in my MailMate installation?

Well, if I'd taken a few seconds to search the mailing list archive, I'd have found out that a number of people have asked the same question, and the answer is to look in

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

and, yes, I suppose that works, but it would be nice to have a bit of UI around it. An extension of the basic Rules window but including all defined Rules in the system and indicating to which Mailboxes they're attached.

-mike