[MlMt] Cannot reply to a signed mail

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Wed Jun 28 10:43:58 EDT 2023

If I recall correctly, MailMate looks for `gpg` in a very specific
place; I *think* it's  `/usr/local/bin/gpg`.

If you have `gpg` installed somewhere else (e.g., I have gpg as
`/opt/homebrew/bin/gpg` and you might have it there, wherever MacPorts
puts it, or wherever MacGPG2 puts it) then you should make a link from
the first location to the second, e.g.

     sudo ln -s /opt/homebrew/bin/gpg /usr/local/bin/gpg

  Best,