[MlMt] None of the keyboard shortcuts working Handholding please

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Thu Jun 8 13:18:18 EDT 2023

Annamarie Pluhar wrote (at 5:59 AM on Sunday, June 4, 2023):

> I think I’m missing the standard.plist file. At least I can’t find it.

The standard.plist file is inside the application bundle where it's not easily messed with:

Macintosh HD > Applications > MailMate.app > Contents > Resources > Keybindings > Standard.plist

On the Mac, applications are actually folders but don't display as such. There's an easy way to open them, but it's generally a bad idea. If you think something is corrupted or misconfigured inside the application bundle, it's best to reinstall the app.