[MlMt] None of the keyboard shortcuts working

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Thu Jun 8 13:13:19 EDT 2023

Annamarie Pluhar wrote (at 2:54 AM on Thursday, May 25, 2023):

> hi
>
> It’s driving me nuts. (When I focus on it.)  None of the keyboard
> shortcuts in MM work. They are all greyed out. [Here is a
> screenshot](https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqn3qcso7jnahhe/MM%20Shortcuts%20greyed.png?dl=0).
> It must be something simple as I can’t find anyone having a similar
> issue. I’ve looked and looked to find some checkbox?

Sorry for the very late response to this. I wanted to chime in and say
that in my (fully functional) instance of MailMate 5964, my interface
matches yours — that is, when I have a message selected (but not
opened) in the message list and I open the Message menu, the keyboard
shortcuts are all grayed out. However, as in your screenshot, the names
of most commands are ***not*** grayed out, and the keyboard shortcuts
for those commands do work, despite being grayed out in the menu. But
for you, they don't work, is that right?

When working keyboard shortcuts appear grayed out in a menu, that is an
interface bug, IMO.