[MlMt] Searching "raw" message (e.g. MIME parts which are plain text)

Scott mailmate at howyagoin.net
Fri Jun 2 01:21:11 EDT 2023

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to reliably search the full, raw, text of emails in MailMate - and, in particular, search for text which happens to be contained in MIME multipart messages where those parts are text/plain.

I can see what I want to search for when I view the raw message, but, I haven't found what I need to select in the various search options to locate it.

Is there a way to do this?

Ideally, I'd like to do this to create a Smart Mailbox, but, I also just want to be able to easily/quickly search for things which I know are visible in the raw message.

May not be possible, I suspect...

Thanks,

Scott