[MlMt] .bcc

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Mon Jul 10 11:43:49 EDT 2023

I use the hidden preference : *defaults write com.freron.MailMate
MmDefaultBccHeader -string me at example.com*, to *.bcc*  my emails to my
Gmail account (the reverse of what people usually do with Gmail), which
I use as a repository. My problem is the following : I have 2 email
accounts (personal and professional). I want to cancel this *.bcc* for
one of them only, but apparently when I do that (using *defaults delete
com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultBccHeader*), it cancels both (which somehow
makes sense). Do you know whether it is possible to keep the .bcc for
one account only?

Alain Israel