[MlMt] Never mind! (was: 2-panel interface?)

Dave Carpenter davec2468 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:02:51 EDT 2023

But how do I get the 2-panel view to remain without selecting it from
the menu each time?

Dave

How do I get back the ability to pull up from the bottom of the window
in which I’m composing a message in order to see the “real” format
view? Until recently there was alway a margin at the bottom where a dot
was always located that I could grab and drag up. No more. And I looked
through the menus for the multiple-pane options… I must be missing
something.

Thanks,
Dave
MailMate 1.13.2 (5673)