[MlMt] There's a NEW official Test Version (6015)

mailmate at vsm.in mailmate at vsm.in
Sat Dec 23 05:26:03 EST 2023

Thank you, that explains it.

I was trying to check via Mailmate > Check for update. Even with ⌥ it
would not report r6015, but it does via Software Update preferences
pane.

I have latest version now. I have enabled «Crash reports» too.

Mr. Benny, your MailMate masterpiece brought me back to the Mac and is
keeping me on the macOS platform.

On no other app one can get such abundant and polished functionalities,
satisfying so many workflows.

Thank you for such outstanding jewel.

Sib T.

---