[MlMt] Archive and Trash not syncing on a fresh install

Claudio Ruiz clau at riseup.net
Sun Dec 17 10:09:06 EST 2023

Hello!

It’s a MacBook Air M2 (Sonoma 14.2). I didn’t migrate anything but
my Mailboxes.plist.
I’m OK with having a fresh start, but I can’t find why neither
archiving or trashing works.

I’m not sure there’s something to do with versions. I upgraded it to
Version 1.14 (5937) but the same happens.

I’m using IMAP such as in my office computer (where I also use
Mailmate with no issue) and in my old laptop. It’s really strange,
because I’m doing a fresh install from scratch.

––
Claudio Ruiz