[MlMt] Archive and Trash not syncing on a fresh install

Claudio Ruiz clau at riseup.net
Sun Dec 17 06:26:28 EST 2023

Hi folks,

I got a new computer and installed Mailmate as usual. After connecting the email accounts I have on Fastmail, I realized that when I Archive an email it’s gone from the Inbox in Mailmate, but nothing happens on the server. When I try to Trash a message, is gone on my Inbox in Mailmate, but is still there on the inbox on the server.

Basically, it doesn’t sync. What is weird is that on my old notebook, everything works flawlessly using a mirrored configuration.

I’m using Version 1.13.2 (5673)

Best,

––
Claudio Ruiz