[MlMt] wrong smtp choice

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Dec 14 15:10:52 EST 2023

Hello Randy,

In that case, you should file feedback.

In my case(s) I have a couple of accounts that use AWS as SMTP, in lieu
of the IMAP Server and they work fine for me on same version as yours,
MacBook Pro 2021 M1 running MacOS 14.2.

Also MM edition worked fine since its installation in both earlier OS
releases (14.1.2) and OS 14.3 beta. Last upgraded from MM experimental
release 6003. It also had no trouble SFAIR.

You might also want to check/confirm with the MM Activity logs (which
Developer Benny likes to get reports on) if you can get it functioning.
I had troubles with that for a while.

Good luck!

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden