[MlMt] IMAP Problem for Account

Info@techworkspro.com info at techworkspro.com
Thu Dec 7 11:18:33 EST 2023

I recently found the same problem you reported on MM r6008 (experimental build). In my case it was an Outlook IMAP account that was reporting the error

What I found was that the password on my account’s SMTP settings was missing. I checked the Activity monitor first to verify the problem, then looked at IMAP Settings to confirm the cause. Re-entering the missing password cleared the issue up.

HIH. YMMV, good luck!
Henry
- -
Please excuse the tttapping errors...