[MlMt] IMAP Problem for Account

"Stephan Bösebeck" stephan at boesebeck.name
Thu Dec 7 10:11:30 EST 2023

Hi,

i am using the latest test-build for some days now, but I have a strange error message since today:
```
IMAP Problem for "XXX" account

The so-called UIDVALIDITY value of the mailbox "Sent" has changed. MailMate has to resynchronize the mailbox, that is, purge the local cache and refetch the messages of the mailbox.
If this happens often then you should investigate the issue. Refetching messages is a very inefficient action.
Note: The option to "Always Resynchronize" only works until MailMate is relaunched.
```

I did that now 3 times and every time it restarts. Can it be related to SpamSieve? As this error only happens, if those messages are "trained" again...