[MlMt] Hidden preference ""

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Aug 26 15:10:42 EDT 2023

Brock,

I replicated what you did in my Experimental Build r5975 installation
with two unread messages (one was yours) showing in my Inbox. Works fine
to advance to the next subsequent message. Reads fine after changes, as
it was set. Seems like any group selection works in a similar fashion
for me.

Did not check in advance, but it seems that that this would be the
desired (default) action, one previously set as default. But I’m not
sure of that. I do note that this setting keeps the unread status of the
message as it was set (there is a 30 sec time delay, so it is expected).

The logic with this enabled (then, selecting archive icon) moves and
locates the icon down the list, until the end of the selection, then
moves upwards to move the remaining, selected items one at a time or a
group at a time depending on your selection grouping.

Does anyone know what the default setting is supposed to be, if
different and why?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -