[MlMt] r5971?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Aug 2 10:52:47 EDT 2023

Hi Eric,

Welcome back! I have been on 5970 and have not used 5971 as yet. I has
been fine. I’ve gotten used to one issue related to column width,
setting the last column to the right requires a bit of experimentation.

Otherwise, trouble free in all views. I am getting very used to the
three pane correspondence layout. It is very handy, IMO.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.