[MlMt] r5971?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at mac.com
Wed Aug 2 09:19:10 EDT 2023

Hi, I'm back on the list (with a non-gmail address this time) after getting bounced off for the second time in a year.  Looking at the online archives, I see some discussion around the latest MM builds (currently at r5971).  Are folks happy with this build?  Did I see some concerns around crashing or (worse yet IMO) regressions with remembering column settings (which Benny fixed around a year ago with r5909 I believe)?

Benny, any comments about whether I should try it?  Like many, I'm still on r5964.

Thanks.

-Eric