[MlMt] Data usage by MailMate

Carlos Moffat carlos at moffat.cl
Sat Nov 13 13:00:49 EST 2021

Hi,

To add, I experimenting setting my work (Gmail) account to offline, and
my personal (fastmail) account online, and the data usage dropped
dramatically. Reverted again, and the data usage shot up.

In the activity viewer, I’m seeing things like:

17:55:11 Running action
17:55:11 Sending request (325)
17:55:11 Handling request
17:55:11 Ready to run action (retry count: 0)
17:55:11 Disconnecting
17:55:11 Trying to disconnect nicely (30)...
17:55:11 C: R7 LOGOUT
17:55:11 Error: Reading ended without error.
17:55:11 S: <<< terminated reading >>>
17:55:11  Logout error should not happen (10).
17:55:11 Clearing connection to imap.gmail.com
17:55:11 Completed action (3). Observed read/write timeouts: 8/8

17:55:11 Handling reply

and later,

17:59:36 Performing full synchronization.

is this the reason why MailMate is using so much data for this account?

Thanks,
Carlos