[MlMt] Standard reply/respons mails

Denis Ricard d.ricard at me.com
Wed Apr 22 10:29:31 EDT 2020

I would add to what Stefan said that, in addition to TextExpander which
I used for a while, there is also Typinator which I use now and that I
now prefer. Both TextExpander and Typinator can do what you need,
including things like presenting you with a text with placeholders for
the name of the client for example (or other variables) before pasting
the canned response.

Depending on the size of your company and how many people answer
customers, I think that TextExpander now has features for sharing
snippets among team members.

Best regards,
Denis