[MlMt] quoted-printable

Sat Feb 24 09:08:59 EST 2018

On 21 Feb 2018, at 5:16, Daniel Torrecillas wrote:

>> Ok, I'll consider a hidden preference to disable format-flowed, but
>> I'd
>> like you to first investigate the problem a bit more. Maybe something
>> else triggers the arbitrary line breaks, for example, maybe your
>> correspondent has an IMAP service which some times rewrites emails.
>> Perhaps he could do something similar to “Message > Forward as
>> Attachment”  in order for you to make sure the email hasn't changed
>> in
>> transmission.
>
> Disregard. Sorry again, I can't explain or reproduce what I (thought)
> I had seen. But I'll keep those things in mind if there's a next time.
> Maybe mine (Fastmail) or my friend's (Exchange) IMAP service did
> rewrite just those emails...

Note that the quoted text above is also wrapped. I'm not sure how that
happened either, because I *think* only MailMate was used in this
thread. Hmm, your email also has no `In-Reply-To` header. I'm confused
now. Maybe you created it yourself based on a digest email?

I've seen antivirus software rewrite emails in strange ways. That might
be a thing to look out for.