[MlMt] What is the equivalent command for the "thread" toolbar button.

Sat Jan 4 05:41:33 EST 2014

On 3 Jan 2014, at 18:57, Steve Lianoglou wrote:

> (1) I feel like I'm missing something obvious (sorry for that), but I
> can't find the equivalent menu item to get the "thread" view achieved
> by clicking the "Thread" button in the toolbar. Same goes for the
> "Correspondence" button, too. I really just want to drop into those
> views via some keyboard shortcut, but I guess the first step is to
> find them in the Menu bar :-)

They are actually not there. Currently your only option is to create
[custom key
bindings](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings) for the
following selectors:

	showThread:
	showCorrespondence:

(They are not even documented currently.)

> (2) Are there plans to somehow show the tags for a given message in
> message-list component, somehow?

Yes, I've got plans for everything :-)

> Perhaps add an option to show a "tags
> column." Or maybe show the tags in the subject column (preceding the
> subject itself) in a similar way that is done in the gmail web client?

Yes, something like that. One could probably hack such a column using
current low level features, but I should of course provide something by
default. Just cannot say when I have time for it.

> Although we can view the tags in the headers of the message when it is
> selected, I think it could be handy to be able to see the tags per
> message en-masse.

Agreed.

> Thanks for what looks to be a great email client.

Thanks!