[MlMt] Latest test release, Yosemite, Exchange IMAP, and more

Sat Aug 30 07:16:44 EDT 2014

On 30 Aug 2014, at 4:24, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

[r5000]

> Interesting issue here - if I try to double click to launch this
> version, Finder reports that the application is damaged and I should
> move it to the trash.  This is on the latest 10.10 beta (Developer,
> not Public Beta).

Ok, this is the second report I got about this. I believe the other one
was for the public beta. It is probably related to codesigning (Apple
changed the rules again and I haven't really looked into the details).
I'll see if I can reproduce it.

> If I launch it manually from the command line I get:

I don't think this is related, but it should be easy to fix.