[MlMt] Latest test release, Yosemite, Exchange IMAP, and more

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Fri Aug 29 22:24:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

> Nevertheless, if you do not mind the memory usage and you are prepared
> to run an **alpha** (unstable) version of MailMate then here is a
> direct link:
> http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5000.tbz
>
> The revision number is **a hack** and you should not expect automatic
> updates to work.

Interesting issue here - if I try to double click to launch this
version, Finder reports that the application is damaged and I should
move it to the trash.  This is on the latest 10.10 beta (Developer, not
Public Beta).

If I launch it manually from the command line I get:

objc[10427]: Class BundleMenuDelegate is implemented in both
/Users/me/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Frameworks/BundleMenu.dylib
and /Users/me/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate. One of
the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

But it DOES launch.

Scott