[MlMt] layout bug

Sat Apr 27 10:21:05 EDT 2013

On 27 Apr 2013, at 9:56, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 26 Apr 2013, at 21:53, Michal Hruska wrote:
>
>> 1) I use widescreen layout with hidden toolbar. If I also hide
>> mailboxes (View - Layout - Hide mailboxes) and quit the program, when
>> I start it again the list of mailboxes takes the whole program
>> window, there is neither list of messages nor message preview. Is it
>> a bug or am I missing something?
>
> It's a bug which I haven't fixed yet. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I've tried to fix this in the latest test version of MailMate (r3361).
It should also work when switching between layouts. Hold down ⌥ when
clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane to
fetch it.

Off topic: The test version also includes support for a live preview in
the composer which could be useful for Markdown users. The preview can
be enabled/disabled in the “View ▸ Layout” menu as well.