[MlMt] Keyboard Shortcut to Moveto/GoTo Source Mailboxes

Will Styler will at savethevowels.org
Thu Nov 14 11:38:18 EST 2013

Benny,

Thank you very much, I've got it working now.  I definitely understand that keybindings are a particularly geeky thing, but it's the reason why Mailmate is about to win me away from Mutt after many years (which is HARD to do). GUI isn't really necessary, as everything else has been easily configured, but a more standard hook for keybinding to account mailboxes (SourceName/Boxname?) would have made the transition much easier, as well as some method for debugging keystrokes (as I've listened to a lot of beeps in the last few days, only to realize that I'd double-assigned something, etc.).

Would you be receptive to a few further suggestions for bindable actions?

Thanks!

Will