[MlMt] Keyboard Shortcut to Moveto/GoTo Source Mailboxes

Thu Nov 14 02:33:00 EST 2013

On 14 Nov 2013, at 1:44, Will Styler wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get
> that to work.  I've tried:
>
> 		"m" = ( "goToMailbox:", "imaps://mail.server.com/INBOX/Temp" );
> 		"m" = ( "goToMailbox:", "imaps://mail.server.com:993/INBOX/Temp" );
> 		"m" = ( "goToMailbox:", "imaps://mail.server.com/Temp" );
>
> And none appear to resolve.  Any further advice?  Am I missing
> something silly?

No, it's tricky. It's documented
[here](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings#special_actions)
but not very well. The best you can do is to simply see how the IMAP
account name is encoded here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Messages/IMAP/

And it's always `imap:`, for example:

	imap://username@mail.server.com/INBOX/Temp

or if the username itself contains a `@` then it'll be something like:

	imap://user%40server.com@mail.server.com/INBOX/Temp

Creating custom key bindings is a low level feature and this would of
course be much easier if it had some kind of GUI (no plans to do so
though). In this particular case, configuring a shortcut to go to a
particular mailbox is on the todo as part of some planned changes for
the mailbox editor.

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014