[MlMt] MailMate not downloading mail

Andy ZE lerwegian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 08:39:23 EDT 2024

Hi Folks

MailMate has stopped downloading mail from either of my two Gmail accounts.  To see if this was a server problem I ran Apple Mail, which has downloaded the mail perfectly.

I am using MailMate v. 5937 on a MacBook Air with Ventura 13.4.1.  I tried reverting MM to the last stable version, but this made no difference.  I have done the obvious things like restarting MM and checking the email displays in date order, newest at the top.  I am not sure where to go from here.

Thanks

Andy