[MlMt] Contacts group rule not working on new setup

Thu Jun 20 08:00:04 EDT 2024

On 10 Jun 2024, at 23:26, Tariq Magdon-Ismail wrote:

> I have a VIP smart mailbox with the rule:
> From >> Contact >> Group contains iCloud>VIP

It seems to still work for me. Try launching from a Terminal window to
see if there are any relevant error messages:

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

You can write me via “Help > Send Feedback” with any error output
you would like me to review.

And double-check that MailMate is permitted to access Contacts in System
Settings (Privacy & Security > Contacts).