[MlMt] Becoming a MM patron, WWDC

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Jun 10 09:50:48 EDT 2024

Benny,

Wasn’t sure, so gave a shout-out to any/all presently and/or
previously part of the dev-team! Kudos. From the response, I’m not the
only one of the users who feel that way.

Also, glad to hear that Google isn’t soaking you for added costs on
O-AUTH process. Have fun at WWDC this week whether you are participating
virtually or otherwise!

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -