[MlMt] Becoming a MM patron

Raza Rizvi raz at raz.org
Sat Jun 8 10:29:38 EDT 2024

On 8 Jun 2024, at 14:51, Pierre Igot wrote:
…

I hope that Benny will find the energy and patience to maintain his app’s status with the powers that be at Google in the future, but I feel that this also means that, today more than ever, Benny really needs our support, including in very material ways. This is is why, if you feel the way I do about MailMate and about the fact that it is NOT just another Mac app that could be easily replaced if something happened to it, and if you are not yet a MailMate Patron and could afford to be one, I urge you to become one. If I remember correctly, Benny once said that he wouldn’t be able to keep working on MailMate with regular sales alone and he really needs the regular support of patrons to keep going.

…

A useful reminder of how we keep this software running. It is easy to forget how much work goes into it, but also how much time we all probably spent making sure it was right for us (I migrated from Mulberry when that died), and how much we put into shaping it for the way we individually work. I really don’t want the hassle of having to do that again, so I am selfishly happy to support!

Raza