[MlMt] Why does MailMate tries to go to the internet when I click a link in a message?

Sat Jun 8 03:21:31 EDT 2024

On 8 Jun 2024, at 8:48, leo wrote:

> However, when I *click a link* in this message I get a notification
> from Little Snitch that MailMate (not the browser where the link will
> open!) wants to access the link.

This is a known and unresolved issue. Based on memory: This started
happening after a macOS update. I could reproduce it, but I could not
easily fix it. I think I concluded that this happens within Apple code
when using Apple API to open the link in the default browser, but I'm
not 100% sure about this. I think I hoped a future macOS release would
magically resolve it :)

Again, based on memory. The issue is still on my ToDo.