[MlMt] Whitelist to avoid filing as Junk

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Sat Jul 27 15:06:03 EDT 2024

On 2024-07-24 at 22:58:01 UTC-0400 (Thu, 25 Jul 2024 12:58:01 +1000)
leo <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Hello there
>
> Emails from a particular sender always go into the Junk folder (even
> though I have multiple emails from this sender in the past manual
> marked as “Not Junk”.
>
> Can I add this sender to a white list (without using SpamSieve)? I
> looked through Preferences and Help, but couldn’t find anything…

MailMate does not manage spam detection itself, so it must be your mail
provider doing the filtering that lands that mail in "Junk" and if
constantly marking it has not worked so far, there's likely some deeper
reason for that which you can't fix. HOWEVER, MailMate can fix the
error. You can create a rule for the Junk folder which matches the good
sender and acts on the message by marking it as Not Junk and moving it
to the Inbox.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org