[MlMt] moving tags to a new Mac

Eric Sharakan esharakan at mac.com
Wed Jul 17 10:01:21 EDT 2024

Hi Benny, appreciate the reply.  I agree that with server support for
custom IMAP keywords, things work great, as it does for my other
non-work email accounts.  I use the Preside App on my phone for all my
email accounts other than my work one, and tags created in MM are
visible there and vice-versa.

I have been manually re-creating the tags for my work email account on
my new laptop over the last few months, and at this point I'm basically
done.  Hopefully I won't need to go through that process again the next
time I migrate to a new computer for work, either because a better
solution is available, the server infrastructure for my work email
starts supporting custom IMAP keywords, or I've decided to retire. :-)

Thanks.

-Eric