[MlMt] Filtering messages on HTML content

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Jul 11 05:40:42 EDT 2024

On 10 Jul 2024, at 22:19, norm at spectrummosaic.ca wrote:

> Thank you, John. Unfortunately Unquoted Text didn't do the trick for me. The text, as mentioned, isn't visible in the body of the email but rather is part of the HTML.

I think you'd have to pipe the text to a process that can process it and returns just the content. To be honest, you might want to use another program to do this, I think there are other programs (EagleFiler?) for MacOS that are more suitable to this kind of task. Yet another reason why HTML in e-mail was a bad idea™.

Charlie.

--
Charlie Clark
Sengelsweg 34