[MlMt] Filtering messages on HTML content

norm at spectrummosaic.ca norm at spectrummosaic.ca
Tue Jul 9 15:06:30 EDT 2024

Hi, I'm new to the mailing list but have been learning a lot through the
emails that have come through since I subscribed. This is my first time
posting a message; please let me know if I need to do anything
differently.

I'm hoping this is a simple issue that I've overlooked, but I have a
smart mailbox in which I want to filter messages based on the HTML
content. For example, an image in the email links to a particular
webpage. I can't see the text in the email, but it's there in the HTML.
I thought I had found the solution by filtering on `Markup`, but it
either never worked and I just thought it had, or it stopped working.

Thanks!

Norm