[MlMt] Somehow automatically adding tags that I don't want to

Mon Jul 1 05:41:19 EDT 2024

On 28 Jun 2024, at 3:40, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> Greetings after a long time. I wanted to create a rule on incoming
> mail that would add the tag "foo" to all mail from
> "someone at somewhere.net". I seem to have messed it up, and now that tag
> is being added on all incoming mail, even spam. However, I don't know
> which mailbox to edit to find that rule, and I don't see a way to see
> all the rules for incoming mail. Any help would be appreciated.

This is easier in more recent releases of MailMate
(https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/):

* Double-click any smart mailbox.
* Switch to the Rules pane.
* Click the toggle sidebar toolbar button in the upper left of the
window.
* Click the toggle filter toolbar button to the right of the sidebar
icon.

Now all mailboxes with rules should be highlighted in the mailbox list.