[MlMt] messages expecting reply

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Tue Apr 30 07:42:28 EDT 2024

I would like to include in a mailbox the messages which are waiting for
an answer (this is easy : I just tag them, and create a smart mailbox
that contains these tagged emails (but there may be other ways), but
more complicated : I would like to remove them from this smart mailbox
(for example by untagging them) when they receive an answer. I am pretty
sure this problem has been treated in the past in this forum, but I
can’t seem to find the right conversation.

Alain Israel