[MlMt] Increase polling of specific subfolders?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Apr 26 11:03:04 EDT 2024

Leo,

On my version of MM (v6030), if I control-click in the Source Folder for
my IMAP account, I get a pop-up window for that folder which shows
“Synchronization Schedule.” There is a selection length from 5
minutes upwards in length to “Manually”. So, seems like 5 minutes is
the shortest sync time where MM checks for new mail.

Does this answer your question?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -